Benefits of the MicroCap Email Newsletter
You will belong to our family of microcap investors (speculators) who understand the risks, but also the significant capital gain potential of higher quality microcap companies. Achieving this takes extensive experience, networking, and a significant amount of time doing research – a MicroCap membership provides this.
Our Service Offers the Following:
- High Growth MicroCap companies that are often very under-valued and overlooked.
- Benefit from Decades of MicroCap Experience
- Diversification: Metals Exploration / Energy / Tech / Life Sciences
- A proven history of success backed by honesty and
- Average 1 or 2 Email per week (new company research,
updates or alerts)
for All skill levels of investor from Beginner to Professional
- Initial Price Criteria: 5 cents to $2 and a Market
Cap < $200 Million
- No Hype or Promotion. Fundamentally solid companies with strong capital gain potential
- Emphasis is on management, strong balance sheets, and high growth business models or discovery
We monitor all the news released throughout the
day by TSX, TSX Venture, and CSE listed companies. This is used
to identify short, mid and long term micro cap investment opportunities. In addition, we track >100 companies from our own research, other newsletter
writers, the media, and brokerage analysts.
RISK / REWARD
Penny stocks in general are high risk but we take this risk VERY serious and work hard to find stocks that provide the greatest Risk/Reward leverage.
We are looking for strong management, building real companies. We uncover opportunities others may be missing and help our subscribers avoid higher risk companies. We provide a low cost, valuable set of extra eyes and ears – a large network of International investors to share insight, ideas and rumours.
Our mandate is simple - to make our subscribers money. This leads to long term success and is the reason we have a loyal long term following of investors.
CDN $164/yr - Click on the Shop Link at the top of the Page or Click Here
Note for American and Overseas Residents Buying Canadian Listed Stocks:
If you are interested in trading Canadian Equities, the common feedback we receive is that ETrade is the best alternative. They are able to buy directly on the Canadian Exchange and commission is in the range of $20. When buying these stocks from the United States or Overseas, we strongly advise against buying Canadian listed micro cap stocks through the OTC or Pink Sheets as liquidity is poor and volatility is extreme.
Another good alternative may be: www.interactivebrokers.com